Lessons of Steve Jobs: Guy Kawasaki at TEDxUCSD の要点
Guy Kawasakiのもう一つのビデオ"Lessons of Steve Jobs" 2013年UCSDでのTEDx です。
May he rest in peace, but may his influence continue to inspire us.
- Experts are clueless. Listen to your heart.
- Customer cannot usually tell you what they want.
- Get the next curve.
- Big challenges beget the best work.
- Design counts.
- Use big graphics and big fonts.
- Changing your mind is sign of intelligence.
- Value not equal to price.
- A players hire A+ players.
- Real CEOs demo.
- Real entrepreneurs ship.
- Marketing = unique value.
Bonus: Some things need to be believed to be seen.
I can tell you right now. In heaven Steve Jobs is telling God what to do.